Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Lessons (Last Week)

So....... again, not with it! I usually post these by the end of our week, but it seems my computer time has been limited lately. Which is actually ok! I enjoy not feeling tied down to it.

Last week we studies Apples and the letter A. We did several Apple-themed worksheets from Education.com and talked about the fruits of the Spirit : Galatians 5:22-23- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. We have done activities on this previously, but it was a great reminder for the boys. We also played some Alphabet Bingo using our Bingo cards from our curriculum: My Fathers World. We played by sounds (So I'd say this letter makes the sound C/K and the boys would have to find that letter).




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...