Monday, April 25, 2011

My New Assistant

Korben came along to my Meet Me In The Park Mini Sessions as my assistant. He help carry my equipment and props in the wagon and tried to entertain the kids, make them smile, play with them while siblings were being photographed, etc. It worked... ok. We had our ups and downs. He did, though, get to see and pet two horses that came up to a fence during once session as well as pet and hold two rabbits another family brought for their session- one was only 4 weeks old! He also ended up with quite the "collection" of sticks, flowers, rocks, etc. I told him we couldn't bring it all home, so we photographed it instead. He brought his camera along as well and took over 200 photos- it's funny to see his perspective of how the shoots were going!











Head on over to The Photography Blog to get a glimpse of some sneak peaks of these sessions!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like a photographer in the making :) I love photography. I wish I had time to really learn.

Stopping by from HHH. Have a blessed day!

Theresa said...

Great photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...