A season of hope! A time to celebrate new life!
Spring, this year, has a new meaning for me. While, just a few short months ago, harshness and anger were winning over happiness, this new season is bringing signs of hope, peace and acceptance. I am more convinced now than ever before that even in the midst of the mundane, often even frustrating tasks of motherhood, God wants me to find His joy. I have hope that the joy will be expanded, that our sorrows will turn to dancing.
Outside, the sun is shining warmer and longer, the flowers are sprouting, the grass is turning green, and our sweet daughter is mere weeks away from making her debut. God wants every day of our lives to be a celebration of this newness, of this hope we can find in Him alone.
Each day this Spring I am going to focus on key points, trying to make the best of what God has allotted me in life. It all comes down to this: Joy is the result of the choices you make. If you are choosing to be thankful and learning to be content, then you are opening your heart to joy. Granted, this will not be easy, but I know that it is possible.
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago

1 comments:
So true! I have to remind myself to CHOOSE happiness and then I will BE happy. Thank heaven for spring and the joy it naturally brings with it!
Post a Comment