He's 4! I can't even believe it! I remember saying, when he was SOOOO little and new, and I was SOOOO overwhelmed and tired and beyond reasonable thought, that I couldn't wait until the boys were 5 and 4. Well, my friends, that day has come... and it is so wonderful to have big helpers! Happy Birthday sweet Eli! You are so kind, gentle and loving. You have a mind of your own, a will of your own and are not afraid to demonstrate that independence! You prefer not to follow the crowd, but will join in on your own time. You have a great sense of self! You are... so big! And, as Dr. Bargen proclaimed yesterday "Probably stronger than Mom"-that made you so proud!
We planned a party at CoCo Key for him, but each young guest came down with different illnesses. Even I was out due to a TERRIBLE sinus infection. So, Brody and my parents loaded up the kiddos and took them anyways and they had a blast! No pictures from CoCo Key or our dinner out, but we did celebrate at home. His favorite gift? A box of Macaroni and Cheese. He also requested a doughnut cake with Luigi on it. I tried, people.
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago

1 comments:
Love the cake!!
Post a Comment