I love this idea from HomeschoolCreations!!! It helps us stay focused on the tasks at hand, gives us options when we may be bored or done with one project, and it keeps the kiddos responsible for their own chores/schoolwork/etc.
Each big boy has his own weekly schedule. Each day has velcro tabs with images on them to show what school work and what chores need to be completed for that day. Every day the boys must each dress themselves, brush their teeth and make their beds plus one additional chore- from recycling, vacuuming, helping load or unload the dishwasher, cleaning windows, dusting, etc. The other tabs are our school subjects for the day, or any activities we may be doing that day (such as going to the Library, Zoo, Museum, park, bike rides, etc.)

2 comments:
Very nice! I like your If-Then chart, too with the Bible verses. I've looked at some before - where did you find yours?
Our If-Then chart came from doorposts.com! I like it, but the Bible verses are KJV, so they take some explaining to make them more "kid friendly"
Post a Comment