Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Menu for the Week

I am so excited! I saved just over $26 this week at the grocery store! I love seeing such big numbers at the bottom of my receipt!

This week we are enjoying:

Shrimp Vino Blanco with a tomato cream sauce, Homemade Artisan Bread
Roast, Carrots, leftover bread
Potato Soup, Corn Bread
Grilled Hamburgers, Steamed broccoli
Homemade Pizza

Hazel's b-day is this weekend so I doubt my grocery bill will be very good this next week.
Oh, and just to keep it real... this is what my kitchen looks like while I am cooking each evening. All 3 kids at my feet, at least one, if not multiple children crying about something, and lots of playing with all of my kitchen goodies just to keep them distracted. It's chaos. I love it.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Goodness...they are busy!:) Easton likes to go through my cabinets too...it would be amazing if I didn't have to stop a million times during meal preps:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...