Since I stay at home now and don't provide much in way of income (photography helps bring in some money, of course, but not enough to pay all the bills!) I view part of my job in staying home is to preserve what money Brody does make and ensure we are spending it as wisely as possible. It's great Brody has a job now and we are so blessed by that, but!!! (and this is a big but!) we have lots and lots of student loans to pay off still.
That being said... I'm really getting addicted to couponing! Yes, I said couponing, it is now a verb.
Thanks to Chicks Dig Deals, Coupon Suzy , and coupons directly from Target, I saved $22.38 at the store today. Can you believe it? I got GoGurt and Huggies Wipes for FREE with all of my coupons! It felt so good. Yes, this is my life- I get thrills from small things like clipping coupons now. *sigh* Who'd have ever thought?
This week we are eating:
Macaroni & Cheese, Lima Beans, Raspberries
Taco Soup, Fritos
Grilled Lemon Basil Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes
Asian Beef & Noodles
Chicken Divan
Broccoli Tomato & Oregano Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Homemade Pizza, Strawberries
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment