Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu for the week

I have been asked a few times to share our weekly menu, so I thought I'd blog it and see if that would be sufficient! We don't do anything extravagant, our grocery bill is typically right around $100, and I make our big "fancy" meals on the weekends when Brody is here to watch the kiddos while I do all the extra prep work. I also spend time on the weekends and evenings to prep meals for the week/following day. I used to reserve this for nap time, but with 2 no-nappers and a clingy baby, those days are gone! One tradition we started about 6 months ago is to have homemade pizza on Friday nights.

This week we are having:

-Beef Enchiladas, Black Beans, Spanish Rice
-Hamburgers, Zuchinni Fritters and Margaritas (for the grownups!)
-Country-Style Pork Ribs, Quesadillas (using leftovers from the enchiladas), Corn
-Split Pea Soup, Salad, Sour Dough Bread
- Shrimp Risotto, Steamed Brocolli
- Homemade Pizza

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...