Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School

Korben is thrilled.... beyond excited... ready to be back at school! He just couldn't wait! He ran into his classroom while I'm shouting "Hey! Hey, mister, can I get a hug??!?"


Eli... well, poor Eli. He was a nervous wreck. He was picking fights all morning and even started some baby talk, he threw a major tantrum when I wanted to get his picture with his backpack on. I wanted to be able to sit him in my lap while we waited for his classroom door to open (We drop Korben off at 9 but Eli doesn't start until 9:15), but of course little sister was too busy walking down the halls, climbing chairs, etc. that I had to chase after her. He reluctantly walked into his room and I could tell he wanted to cry, wanted me to stay with him, or take him back with me... but he was brave. He stood strong and courageous.




 In these two photos Eli is actually whining and/or screaming. He looks pleasant enough!

 So nervous!
 Bless him- he was thrilled. And very patient with his brother this morning.
 What a nice backpack you have, Eli!
 Making a quick getaway
 Notice the sign as he barrels his way up the ramp...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...