Buttermilk is life-changing. I'm serious. I wouldn't kid about buttermilk. Ask Brody. He thinks I'm a nut for it all of a sudden. ((And I am!))
I started using it in pancakes a while back. DELICIOUS! My homemade pancakes are now top of the list for what-to-cook-to-make-all-3-kids-sit-still-and-be-quiet-and-eat-every-bite-on-their-plate. To die for.
Being a good southern girl, I enjoy my fried chicken. I usually just dredged my chicken in milk and my super-secret breading. But not anymore! They enjoy a long, luxurious bath in BUTTERMILK. Mmmmm.....
Look at that sizzle....
Go ahead, enjoy a girl beer while you cook. It's a long, hot process.
And if you already have buttermilk on hand, you might as well make buttermilk biscuits to go with your chicken, right? Yes ma'am.
Ahhhh.... A-mazing.
Are you running to your local grocer to buy buttermilk yet?

1 comments:
Yum!! Looks good, Megan! Would you mind sharing your pancake recipe? It's my go-to as well for when I need the kids to clean their plates.
Post a Comment