Monday, April 21, 2008

What's with Boys...

Why do they not want to poop on the potty? Sorry, I apologize in advance, as this post has a lot to do with poop...

We had Korben going in the potty for about 3 or 4 days straight... now, we're backsliding... yesterday, before church he sat on the potty for 10-15min "trying" to go. He then decided he wanted to go downstairs with Brody & Eli. Before he even made it there, he pooped on the rug at the landing near our garage door. A BIG poop, mind you. Today, he told me he had to go potty, stood to pee and out plopped another large log. It bounced off the step stool and onto the floor. HE WAS RIGHT THERE!! He then sat on the potty and pushed a couple more little ones out, but I refused to give him ice cream for that! What is the deal? Is it scary, somehow? He tells me going poop on the potty is "easy" and "fun" so I don't think he's afraid... but I don't know. **SIGH**

1 comments:

Carrie said...

ooo, how frustrating!! Maybe if he doesn't go in the potty, he needs to "help" clean it up, then there is more motivation to get it in the toilet so he doesn't have to do the yucky clean-up?? I don't know about you, but I have a hard time staying patient when I KNOW they can do it, but then they make a mess anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...