Zesty Ravioli Bake, Oranges
Roasted Chicken, Risotto, Steamed Broccoli
Chicken & Vegetable Pitas (using leftover roasted chicken)
Fancy Pork 'N Beans, Drop Biscuits
Creamy Chicken Tacos, Rice, Black Beans
Leftovers / Fend for yoruself
Homemade Pizza
I was organized enough this week to get all of my coupons clipped, printed and ready to go! We also now have a target red Card so after saving nearly $17 in coupons and deals, I swiped my card and watch the total drop from $104 to $98!!!! (You save 5% off of every purchase automatically). So our total savings this week was a tad over $22!!
I have also borrowed several cookbooks from the library and am currently pouring over them for not only a few new ideas, but also easy prep meals, crock pot meals and freezer meals. I will likely start making an extra meal or two starting in early April to freeze so that once baby arrives we have food stocked for those days I know will get chaotic and busy! I LOVE new cookbooks! What are your favorites?
1 comments:
We had your Fancy Pork 'N Beans last week! I made it a while back when my sister was visiting and she and her boys loved it!! Thanks for sharing that so long ago ;)
Post a Comment