This week we are enjoying:
- Chicken Enchilada Pasta, Corn (Here's the Recipe)
- Meatball Subs with Spinach, Lima Beans
-Bacon and Red pepper Omlet, Toast
- Can't Miss Tilapia (Here's the Recipe), Rice, Homemade Rolls
-Beef tacos, Rice, Black Beans
- Homemade Pizza with hamburger and ORANGE pepper... Korben insisted on trying an orange one this week!
I'm trying 2 new recipes from a new blog called Pearls Handcuffs and Happy Hour It's a fun blog with some good recipes! I'm excited to try them and hopefully add new items to our rotation!
I am also proud to say that my list was made by Friday night and our trip to the grocery store (with all 5 1/2 of us) on Saturday went smoothly! I even had time to pour over coupons and print some good ones offline. We saved about $17 at Target with our coupons. Our bill was about $160, though, but we loaded up on staples (I was out of minced garlic, cooking spray, etc.) We are also beginning to go through nearly 6 gallons of milk a week as well as 2 loaves of bread. A membership (or a tag along trip) to Sams may be in our future! I can't imagine how this may increase in another 2 years!
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment