This week we are enjoying....
* we are having guests for dinner, so we are roasting a whole chicken (this is so, so easy y'all!!), Risotto, Homemade Frocaccia and salad
*
Crock-Pot Beef Bourgignon, leftover bread
*Breakfast for dinner! Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes, scrambled eggs with sausage, fruit
*Coconut Shrimp with Peppers and Tomatoes- a new recipe!
*Chicken Divan (using leftover roasted chicken)
*Leftover / Fend-for-yourself night (I decided we need more of this in our week!)
*Homemade Pizza
What are you having this week? I'd love to see your menus! Did you try any new recipes last week? I've heard from a few people who tried the Chicken Enchilada Pasta we had last week- so glad it was a hit for so many! Brody and I really loved it (Hubby had 2 huge servings plus leftovers the next day!). I wouldn't go as far as the blog author did and say it was the best food I've put in my mouth, but it was delicious. Next time we will omit the green chiles for the kiddos- it was too spicy for their tiny taste buds, but they ate their required 2 bites and then kindly requested their PB&Js! The Can't Miss Tilapia recipe was a hit with me and the kids. Brody felt it was still a bit too fishy for him, but I really enjoyed it. We try to eat fish once a week so this will definitely be put into the rotation.
1 comments:
"So easy Ya'll!"
Thanks Paula Dean :)
Post a Comment