Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

Our weekend was amazing! We did a lot of family activities (Lost In Fun, a picnic and playing at our favorite park, church, yard work, grilling, smores!) and I had a lot of time to rest and even a bit of pampering! Saturday we spent nearly the entire day playing together and being outside. Sunday, the only thing I asked for was chocolate chip pancakes. The best part of my day was sitting on the couch giggling while Brody and the boys tried to figure out my pancake recipe... Brody would mumble something, then Korben or Eli would say "Mom, where's the____" or "Mom, how much oil?" and Brody would say "No! Don't ask her! We can do this!" And they did... and it was delicious! After church, my in-laws came over for steaks, grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes and smores. Yumm. I then left to have a pedicure!! AMAZING! We ended the night with the kiddos exhausted and in bed early. Brody and I watched a fantastic movie and I had ice cream for dinner. Yes, yes I did. Yesterday was also the official 37 week mark! Baby girl can come anytime she's ready!

Here are a few photos from our playtime!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...