When Korben was about 18months old, we moved him to a toddler bed as we needed the crib for Eli. He's always done fairly well sleeping in it, but it was somewhat creaky and I don't think he was always warm enough with his covers on it. Well, when my parents surprised us by visiting for Eli's 1st birthday, they also surprised us by bring my old twin bed... I slept in it from the time I was 18months until I was 15 or 16! It means so much to me to have it! My Aunt Val works for this great company that sells children's bedding, so she purchased a new bed set for Korben. It is GORGEOUS! I truly believe this is something he will have for many years. It arrived just before nap time today and Korben insisted on sleeping with the quilt. I washed the other pieces while he napped and after I made up his new bed he was so proud and very excited to have his pictures taken.
By the way... I hardly posed him at all. He's a natural ham like his Daddy!
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago



1 comments:
Oh they are such dolls! And you look great! Thanks for emailing me.
Can you believe my boy's in high school and my girl's in 7th grade?
Post a Comment