There is the greatest park near my parents house.. just a 5min drive and we're in a whole new world! We went to the newer area of the park that had great rocks to climb and an enormous sand pit full of digging toys and dinosaur bones to uncover. Eli was unsure of the sand on his feet at first, but once he plopped down and let Tia bury his toes, he was out of control with laughter! Korben enjoyed finding the dino bones and then covering them again with sand from his dump truck.
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago



1 comments:
You all look like you're having so much fun! Megan your boys are so darling. Anyway, we miss you here but I'd stay there, too. I hope we get to see you soon. Every time we go to the park I tell Kate we're going to see our friends, and when we get there, she says "Where's Dax? Where's Korben??" So cute.
Be safe!
Post a Comment