Thursday, March 29, 2007

Udderly Amazing

With Korben, I always got ready to nurse him by getting something to drink, bringing out the boppy and cozying up on the couch to watch TV... or I'd write thank-you's or check my e-mail....

With Eli, I have so far been able to do the following while nursing... TV? Who has time for that?!

  • carry Korben upstairs to get a snack
  • lift Korben in and out of his high chair
  • bathe Korben (while soaking my feet in the tub)
  • open impossibly tight jars of apples and juice
  • read stories and place both down for a nap
  • talk on the phone, watch Baby Einstein and play catch (all at the same time)
  • clean the kitchen
... and that's only been this last week and a half. Formula bottles would really tie me down!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...