Without asking them to, my in-laws came to get Korben today. *BIG SIGH* He and I were starting to get on each others nerves. And, miracles of miracles, while my father-in-law is holding Eli, he falls asleep for the first time today (he's been awake for over 4 1/2 hours!!) and he stays asleep when Ron places him in the bassinet!! That kid NEVER sleeps in the bassinet for me during the day! And I've tried everything from rocking and patting and nursing to get him to sleep today! God bless Ron.
Brody is gone studying all day and Korben will be away until after dinner probably, so today I'll hopefully be able to get things done! My floors haven't been vacuumed (this is gross, people) in over 2 weeks and we need some serious groceries- no more frozen meals! Yech! I need some good food! Maybe today I can cook a couple of meals and store them away for us to eat later this week. When Korben was this age I never would have been so ambitious to do all of this in one day! Now being alone with my second child, I can do anything, easy... it's just finding the motivation to actually accomplish all of this that will be hard. It's raining outside and all I can think of is my nice warm bed...
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment