
Darn delayed flash........ this is the best I could get of a smile!
How's that for an ornery face? Speaking of... more bedtime drama! Yesterday, Brody wasn't home in the evening as he was prepping his witness for his big mock trial this weekend. So, again dinner, bath & bed was all up to me. I was trying to be flexible and thought I would bathe both boys together and then let Korben watch a video in our bedroom while I nursed Eli and put him to sleep. Sounds great, right? All is going well in the bath until I take Eli out of his baby tub to dry him off and put his PJ's on. Korben immediately takes the baby tub, dumps the water out and tosses it aside. He leaps for the tub drain and pulls it out. He then proceeds to stand up by the faucet...... all of these things he's not allowed to do, and he knows better. So I tell him no and to sit, but he refuses to listen. Eli, meanwhile, is half dressed and screaming because he's cold. Finally I take Korben out f the tub, wet and drippy. I turn to finish dressing Eli and Korben then pees all over the bathroom floor. BOYS!!!!!! Yuck!!
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago

1 comments:
Korben looks like he's planning something. Keep a good eye on Eli...Korben seems to have plans to get rid of him.
Tía
Post a Comment