Seven years ago we found out we were expecting our first baby! In the last 84 months (or 7 years)...
I was pregnant for 36 months
I nursed for 42 months (and counting!)
I have lost a minimum of 1,950 hours of sleep (that's approximately 81 days or 2.5 months)
I have changed approximately 28,000 diapers
All of this adds up to one tired mama! Looking back on it all, God knew what he was doing. While 75% of these kiddos were not in our plans, they were intended by God and have changed us as parents and made us even better people. These babies have taught us so much about life and love, about joy, frustration, grace and compromise. I wouldn't change any of it.... well, except for maybe a few more hours of sleep.
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment