I'd tell you about all of the wonderful fun we have been having this summer.
I would tell you all about our new house, we're closing Aug 31st!
I would tell you that having a new house brings so much joy to my heart, and yet anxiety as well... I , will be 37 weeks pregnant when we move!
I would tell you about the little girl squirming and kicking and squishing my insides.
I'd tell you about Korben and Eli- how big they are! What sweet boys they are! How Korben is so big, he will be going to preschool this fall, and how Eli is potty trained!
I would tell you how my photography business has exploded this summer and how I am photographing adorable children and families almost every weekend!
And I would tell you how tired I am!
But maybe another day... and hopefully I'll get photos up soon! I really miss reflecting and having the quiet moments to write about the beautiful life around me- God is good.
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
6 years ago

1 comments:
Megan, I love this and can't wait until you're close to us! So much fun!! ("Won't you be? Please, won't you be? My neighbor!")
Post a Comment